OWS has set up a music therapy room equipped with musical instruments especially manufactured for children with special needs.
This project has significant benefits for the children, it:
• improves their daily life
• raises the level of their social interactions
• promotes their self-confidence and cooperation
• boosts their individual skills such as listening, cooperative spirit within a team, and concentration.
• reduces stress and violence levels.
The Music Room is operated by teachers who have been specially trained in music therapy.