The vocational school in the Orphan Welfare society aims to receive students who suffer from school dropouts or a difficult economic or social situation and subject them to a vocational rehabilitation program that raises their efficiency and professional experiences and develop their social relations and instill in them a love of the profession and commitment to work with confidence and honesty so that society has productive elements and socially and professionally empowered youth capable of facing social and economic challenges and difficulties.
The goals that the vocational school seeks to achieve.
1. The student acquires a skill which makes him productive and professional within a short period (two years).
2. Work with confidence and honesty, develop their social relations and integrate them into society to achieve continuity and success.
3. Seeking positive change at the individual, family and community levels.
4. Holding awareness workshops to activate their professional and social relations.
5. Conducting awareness workshops to address the risks of life to which young people are exposed and how to confront them.
6. Providing training opportunities for students in various institutions and companies with the aim of networking and obtaining a future job opportunity.
7. Developing students' computer skills.
8. Adopt a preparatory program for accelerated vocational training for those under the age of 14.
150 students benefit from the vocational school annually, who are professionally trained during the year about the importance of commitment to work.
During the end of the year, coordination is made between the school administration and the companies, salon owners and restaurants to train and follow up the students during this period, which gives them the way to achieve a successful job opportunities and to build a successful future.